A New Scent

October 21, 2017



Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet




"Created for an irresistibly charming and flirtatious woman, Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet embodies the couture spirit of Dior in a sparkling and sensual essence. Unfurling a delicate blend of Sicilian orange essence to reveal a tender floral heart, the fragrance unveils notes of pink peony and Damascus rose. As a finishing touch, white musks softly envelop this light and sensual floral bouquet." 

 - Sephora


One of my favorite products when it comes to beauty are perfumes. I love a good scent - it doesn't only smell good, it also makes me feel good. I own a tiny collection of 5 perfumes, where mostly of them are floral scented ones. I recently picked up a new perfume for my collection, and this time I went for Dior Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet. I instantly fell in love with this scent at the first smell, and after finishing my tiny sample of the perfume, I just had to go get a full size. Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet is a chic and romantic Eau de Toilette with hints of pink peony, damascus rose, white musks and sicilian orange essence. I love the packaging of the perfume - it's so gorgeous, and I love the luxurious feel to it. As this is an Eau de Toilette, the scent doesn't last as long as a perfume does, and it has to be reapplied throughout the day if you want it to last all day. The scent is one of my favorites out of my other perfumes, and it'll definitely be my new go-to for when I'm going somewhere special! 


Have you tried out Dior Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet?

Post a Comment

Instagram

© ZOANYA. Design by FCD.