Summer Glowing Makeup

July 9, 2018


Now that it's summer I've been loving to wear a simple and glowing makeup look. I focus mostly on the base, making it look healthy, hydrated and glowy. These are the key products I've been wearing lately for a glowing base



One of my go-tos when it comes to a glowing base is the MAC Cosmetics Strobe Cream. There's so much you can do with this product - you can use it as a primer, mix it in with your foundation for some extra glow, and use it as a highlight on the highest points of the face. Sometimes I do all three of the steps, but most of the time I use this as a primer. You can also get this product in different shades, depending on which shade of glow you want. I have the original shade Silverlite, which reflects as a silver glow.

When I'm doing a glowing makeup look I love using a foundation with sheer to light coverage to let the glow underneath peak through. Lately I've been loving the Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation. This is a foundation with SPF 15 which gives a flawless natural-skin finish. It also helps to moisturize and boost skin's glow.

To warm up the face I've been using a liquid bronzer. My go-to at the moment is the Makeup Mekka Liquid Bronzer in the shade Sun-Kissed, which gives a glowing and sun-kissed finish to the skin. This liquid bronzer blends like a dream, and is the perfect shade for my pale skin.


For blush I've been loving the MAC Cosmetics Powder Blush in the shade Style. This is a coral-peach blush with golden pearls in it, which looks stunning on the cheeks. I've been wearing this non-stop for months now, and it's become one of my all time favorite blushes.

To give my skin that extra glow I've been using a powder highlighter on the highest points of my face. My go-to lately has been the gorgeous limited edition Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter, which reflects as a light gold. The formula is so smooth, and you can build it up depending on how blinding you want your highlighter to be. Lately I've been applying this product with a cheek brush to give my skin a natural glow.

What's your go-to products for a glowing base? 

Post a Comment

Instagram

© ZOANYA. Design by FCD.