My Favorite Spring/Summer Scent

March 4, 2018



Escada Cherry In The Air 


Spring if finally here! I'm so sick of the cold and snow, and I'm really looking forward to the warmer weather. It's time to bring out all of my spring beauty essentials, and today I want to share with you my favorite scent for spring and summer.

This perfume has been a favorite of mine ever since I first got it in 2013. Escada Cherry In The Air was the limited edition scent for spring/summer that year. It really sucks to have fallen in love with a limited edition scent, as I know when it's used up I probably won't be able to find it ever again. I felt so sad after I'd used up my first bottle, and I kept it on my shelf for display as memory. Luckily three years later I found the perfume at the Duty Free store at the Airport and I absolutely freaked out! The perfume had a re-launch that summer, and I picked up the 100ML bottle without a doubt!

Escada Cherry In The Air is a floraly and fruity perfume with notes of tangy cherries, fluffy marshmallows, musky sandalwood and warm creamy vanilla. It's definitely one of the best scents I've smelled when it comes to perfumes, and it instantly gives me a romantic summer vibe. I think they did an amazing job with the packaging, it fits the scent of the perfume perfect and the details are gorgeous. The bow tie that comes with the perfume can also be used as a ring, which is a special but very cute detail!

I've heard that the Britney Spears Fantasy In Bloom Perfume is a perfect dupe for the Escada Cherry In The Air. I haven't compared the Fantasy In Bloom perfume to Cherry In The Air, but I have smelled it, and it's smells sooo good. I can't say for sure thats it's a dupe as I haven't compared them, but if you're looking for a floraly and fruity perfume with notes of cherries, I would recommend to check out the Fantasy In Bloom perfume by Britney Spears.

Did you get your hands on Cherry In The Air when it first came out? 

Post a Comment

Instagram

© ZOANYA. Design by FCD.