Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation

March 22, 2018


Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation


Today I'm bringing to you a foundation review! I've been getting more into drugstore makeup lately, and I've wanted to try out some new products from the drugstore for a little while now. I went on Lookfantastic and ordered myself some new products, one of them being an old favorite I haven't used for years.

Rimmel Match Perfection is a weightless and smooth foundation with sheer to medium, buildable coverage. The foundation claims to reduce imperfections, pores and dark circles, while giving 24 hours of hydration. The foundation comes with SPF 20, which is great for the spring and summer months coming up, for some extra protection to the skin.




One of my favorite things when it comes to this foundation is the scent. The scent gives me a summer vibe, as it smells like sunscreen, and that's probably thanks to the SPF in it. The texture of the foundation is smooth and weightless, and the formula is more on the thicker side. I noticed, as the foundation is quite hydrating that it's also sticky, so it definitely needs to be set with a powder. 



Before & After


My skin isn't at its best at the moment, and I think the foundation did a good job at evening out my skin tone, cover my acne and scars, and blur out my pores. The foundation doesn't feel heavy on the skin, and it feels hydrating. The finish of the foundation is not matte nor dewy, but something in between. I have the foundation in the shade 010 Light Porcelain, and I think the color matches me well, but it's more on the pink side, which doesn't make it a perfect match for my skin tone. 

I really love how this foundation performs, and I can tell that it's still a favorite of mine. Last time I used it was back in 2013, and I didn't have the right shade for me, but I used it as often as I could when I was a bit tan. I wish the shade I have now was more on the yellow side, as you definitely can see the difference, but I can make it work, as I think the foundation is so good and worth it!

Have you tried the Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation? 

2 comments

Instagram

© ZOANYA. Design by FCD.