My Next Destination

June 11, 2018



WE'RE GOING TO GDANSK!


This summers destination is Gdansk in Poland, and I'm so excited! We're traveling in eight days and we're staying for five days. Over you can see some pictures from last time I went to Gdansk in 2016, together with my classmates. We had such a blast, and there's so many memories to look back at. I can't wait to go back, and I've already planned a few places that I want to visit, one them being a must - Sephora! I've already written down a list of products that I want to try, and hope to find while I'm there. It's a lot hehe. I'm going to bring my camera and MacBook with me, so I'm hoping to write some posts while I'm there. You can also follow me on Instagram HERE, where I will share pictures and my days on insta story!

Where's your next destination?

Post a Comment

Instagram

© ZOANYA. Design by FCD.