The Prettiest Eyeshadow Palette

June 3, 2018



THE PALETTE THAT SCREAMS MY NAME

How gorgeous is the Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette by Anastasia?! If there's a palette that describes me, this is it. I love natural and glammed makeup, and this palette has everything you need when it comes to neutrals, bolds and shimmers to create an everyday simple look, or a glam look. This is the third eyeshadow palette I own by Anastasia, and it's definitely my favorite of them all. The eyeshadow formula is quite similar to the Modern Renaissance palette, and the shadows are buttery, very pigmented, and blends like a dream. The eyeshadows in the palette has a warm undertone, which is perfect for spring and the upcoming summer. This has been the eyeshadow palette that I've been reaching for lately. Wether it's a neutral look or a glam look, I know this palette won't let me down. In other words, this is a huge favorite in my makeup collection, and if you're on the look for an eyeshadow palette that is multifunctional when it comes to different types of looks, I would totally recommend you to check it out! 


TEMPERA - GLISTENING - ORANGE SODA - ROSE PINK - SULTRY - BRONZE - MULBERRY


DUSTY ROSE - FAIRY - BURNT ORANGE - SIENNA - RUSTIC - CYPRUS UMBER - NOIR

Do you owe the Soft Glam Palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills? 

Post a Comment

Instagram

© ZOANYA. Design by FCD.